The following steps illustrate the Passport activation process from beginning to end. You can activate your PBS Passport account from your desktop computer or laptop using the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer.
- You are directed to an activation screen where you should be automatically localized to your preferred station. The logo designates the station to which you are localized. (Learn how to change your station)
- Click the checkbox stating that you allow PBS to share your viewing history (Figure 2). * Please note that you must check this box to continue with the Passport activation process.
- Click Confirm (Figure 3).
- Your activation is complete. Click Get Started to begin watching Passport content (Figure 4).
- Passport content is designated by a blue "compass rose" icon. The icon also appears next to your name, indicating that you are logged in and can view Passport videos.