You may be seeing this message because your station does not offer the local station membership benefit Passport, which allows members extended access to a library of public television (learn more about Passport here). There are two different expiration dates for some videos on PBS.org:
- the date that the general streaming rights for a video expire;
- the date that the extended streaming rights for Passport members expire.
If the expiration date on the video is for a future time, please try the troubleshooting below.
- Check your device for updates.
- Check your web browser for updates.
- If using the PBS app, delete and reinstall it.
- Reboot the device you are using.
- Disable VPNs and ad-blockers. The PBS video player is not compatible with these extensions or device add-ons.
The video you are trying to access may be region-restricted. If you are outside of the U.S. and Canada you will not be able to view PBS content. If you are in Canada and unable to access the program, it may not be available to Canadian audiences. To learn more about program availability in Canada, please click here.
If your local station does not currently offer PBS Passport, feel free to contact them and ask if they have plans to in the future. Learn more about PBS Passport
You can also see if the video you are looking for is available for a small charge through iTunes or on DVD at http://shoppbs.org.