- Tap App Store on your device. The icon looks like this:
- At the bottom of the screen, tap the Search icon.
- Tap the search textbox located at the top of the screen and, using the onscreen keyboard, type PBS.
- Select PBS from the list of search results.
- Select the PBS app from the list to open the app's information screen. Tap the Get option or the cloud icon to download the app onto your device.
- A circle icon will appear and slowly fill in as the app downloads. This may take a few minutes to complete. Once the app is downloaded, you will see an OPEN option. Click OPEN to open the PBS app.
You will now be redirected into the PBS app. The PBS app icon has also been added to your device. In the future, when you wish to use the PBS app, you can simply locate it amongst the other apps on your home screen and click it to open the app.