You can view your local PBS station's broadcast TV schedule through the PBS app or PBS.org.
- Open the PBS app, and select My Station from the navigation menu along the bottom.
- Select Full TV Schedule at the top left.
- Your local PBS station's TV schedule will open in a separate web browser outside of the PBS app.
- Open the web browser of your device and visit PBS.org. Select the three-horizontal lines button for the website's menu.
- Select TV Schedules.
- You local PBS station's TV schedule will open as a new webpage on your local station's website.