Yes. The Personal Data section of your account profile allows you to change how your name displays on your login when logged in to PBS.org. This page shows you how to change your display name.
Access your user profile information by hovering over or clicking your name in the upper left side of the page after you have logged in to the site. Click Profile to access the Personal Data section.
The Personal Data section provides a place where you can change your first and last name. When your first name is changed here, the change is reflected in your name that displays on PBS.org when you are logged in to the site.
- From the Profile section of the site, click Personal Data (Figure 1).
- In the First and Last Name textboxes, type any changes you may have (Figure 2.1).
- When finished, click Save Changes (Figure 2.2).
- A message displays, confirming that your changes have been saved (Figure 3.1).
- Click Back to User Profile to return to the main Profile menu (Figure 3.2).