Creating a PBS Account gives you access to benefits such as better quality streaming and the opportunity to create a Watchlist. This page shows you how to create a PBS Account so you can start taking advantage of the benefits.
- Go to PBS.org and in the upper left corner of the page, click Sign In (Figure 1).
- Under the Sign in with PBS Account button, click Create a PBS Account (Figure 2).
- In the textboxes provided, type your first name, last name, email address, password (Figure 3.1). Your password must contain at least 8 characters, including both letters and numbers.
- Click Create an Account (Figure 3.2).
- After clicking Create an Account, a verification code is automatically sent to the email address you entered when you created your account (Figure 4).
- Go to the associated email account and open the email from firstname.lastname@example.org (Figure 5.1).
- If you have not received the email, check your Spam folder. If it still cannot be found, click Resend Code, located to the right of the code textbox, as shown in Figure 6.2.
- Copy the six-digit code that displays (Figure 5.2).
* This step is only required with PBS Account, not social accounts.
- Return to PBS.org sign-on screen and paste the six-digit codein the textbox provided (Figure 6.1).
- If you have not received the email, check your Spam folder. If it still cannot be found, click Resend Code, located to the right of the Verification Code textbox (Figure 6.2).
- Click Continue (Figure 6.3).
- If the code has been accepted, your account is verified and you are redirected to a confirmation screen indicating that your login is successful (Figure 7). After a few seconds you are automatically redirected to the PBS.org homepage.
- Once you are on the PBS.org homepage, your login name displays in the upper left side of the page (Figure 8.1).
- Click your name to access your profile menu (Figure 8.2). Learn more about your profile menu
You can now begin browsing PBS content!