To watch your local PBS station's live stream on the Mozilla Firefox browser, you'll need to enable location sharing with PBS.org. If you are using another browser, select it from the list below to see instructions for your browser:
If you see the error message "We could not determine your device's location" when attempting to view the live stream, please follow the steps below to enable location sharing.
On a Computer
- Click the lock or "i" icon to the left of the site address (URL).
- Click the > icon on the right-hand side
- Click More Information.
- Click Permissions.
- Near the top of the permissions for PBS.org, you should see Access Your Location.
- Uncheck the Use default box and select Allow to the right.
- Close the window to return to the site. You should now be able to view the live stream.
On an Android Phone or Tablet
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Firefox browser.
- Visit PBS.org.
- To the right of the address bar, tap the menu icon () > Info ().
- Tap Site settings.
- Under Permissions, tap Location.
- Tap Ask First or Allow.
- Return to PBS.org and refresh the live stream.
On an iPhone or iPad
- Tap on your device's Settings > Privacy > Location Services.
- Make sure that Location Services is On. If Location Services if Off, tap Location Services and tap the option on the right to enable Location Services. The option on the right will change from gray to green to show it is enabled.
- Scroll down and tap the Firefox app option.
- Select Ask Next Time or While Using the App to update your location services preferences for Firefox on your device.
- Visit the live stream on PBS.org and you should now be able to view the live stream.