To browse parts of the app, tap the menu icons at the bottom of the screen:
- Home returns you to the app home screen, where you can watch a rotating selection of featured shows, featured videos, recent videos, and locally-produced programs from your PBS station
- Shows allows you to browse between featured shows, local shows, and different genres of programs, like Drama, Food, History, and others.
- Search opens the search feature in the app to find a specific video or show based on a keyword
- My List is where you can find your saved videos, shows, and viewing history to easily return to your favorite programs. You must be signed in with a PBS account to use My List.
- My Station displays information specific to your local PBS station, including options to donate, view their TV schedule, and watch their livestream. You can change between stations at any time by tapping Change Station at the top of this screen.
While on the home screen, the top left corner of the app will display the Profile icon. Tap this icon to sign in, or to view your profile information. You can also log out from the Profile screen.