1) If you made your donation directly in the PBS App on you Amazon Fire TV, you can follow the directions below to cancel your recurring donations.
The below information only applies to payments made through the Amazon Fire PBS app. If you are looking for instructions on canceling your donation and you set up your donation via the website or other method, please visit our other help page on cancelations at this link.
Canceling these recurring donations must be done through the Amazon Payments section of the Amazon website.
- Sign in to the Amazon Payments website with your Amazon account credentials
- Click Amazon Pay
- Click Merchant Agreements
- Click the agreement that lists PBS Foundation as the Merchant
- Click Details
- From the Details page, click Cancel
- When the popup box displays, click Confirm cancellation
After the cancellation has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email from Amazon. The email will be sent to the email address that is associated with your Amazon account.
2) If you made your donation via a web site form, over the phone, by physical mail, or any other means than directly through the PBS App on Amazon Fire TV, please follow the directions below to cancel your recurring donations.