It's possible you are logging in with a different email address and password than what you used when you activated Passport.
To confirm that you are activated, please go to http://www.pbs.org and sign in with the same email (Facebook, Google, or PBS Account) that you used when you activated.
If your Passport is activated properly, you will see a small blue and white "compass rose" icon ( ) by your name in the upper left portion of the screen. You may then search through the site and view any video bearing the blue and white Passport icon.
Here's a step by step instruction to access Passport videos on Amazon Fire TV.
- Open the PBS app on Amazon Fire TV.
- At the left of the app go to the Settings menu.
- In the settings menu, at the bottom, there is an option to Change Account. Select this option.
- An option will appear at the top of the app to Activate. Click Activate.
- You will see a new screen saying the app needs to be activated.
- This new screen will give you activation instructions and an activation code, seven characters in length.
- Open a browser such as Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Internet Explorer and enter http://www.pbs.org/activate in the address bar.
- In the textbox provided, enter the seven-character code from the activation page on your Amazon device and click Continue.
- You will be brought to a new page asking you to sign in with a Google, Facebook, or PBS account. Choose the account you used when you activated Passport.
- You will see a screen stating that your Amazon Fire TV has been activated. Return to the Amazon Fire TV where it will automatically update and you can begin watching Passport videos.