It's possible you are logging in with a different email address and password than what you used when you activated Passport.
To confirm that you are activated, please go to http://www.pbs.org and sign in with the same email (Facebook, Google, Apple ID, or PBS Account) that you used when you activated.
If your Passport is activated properly, you will see a small blue and white "compass rose" icon ( ) by your name in the upper left portion of the screen of the PBS.org website. You may then search through the site and view any video bearing the blue and white Passport icon.
Here's a step by step instruction to access Passport videos on Amazon Fire TV.
- Open the PBS app on Amazon Fire TV.
- At the left of the app go to the Profile menu.
- In the Profile menu, there is an option to Change Account. Select this option and select Log Out.
- Select Activate Now.
- This new screen will give you activation instructions and an activation code, seven characters in length.
- Open a browser such as Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Microsoft Edge and enter https://www.pbs.org/activate in the address bar.
- In the text box provided, enter the activation code on your Amazon device and click Continue.
- You will be brought to a new page asking you to sign in with a Google, Facebook, Apple ID or PBS account. Choose the account you used when you activated Passport.
- You will see a screen stating that your Amazon Fire TV has been activated. Return to the Amazon Fire TV where it will automatically update and you can begin watching Passport videos.