If you'd like to change the station on your PBS Video app on your Amazon Fire device, please follow the below instructions.
- When you open the app, you'll see the menu on the left-hand side of the app.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the menu and select the option "Settings"
- You should see a list of options to the right, with the second option being "Change Station." Select this option.
- A box will appear at the top of your screen asking you to enter your zip code to search for nearby stations. Press the select button on your remote to select this box and bring up a number pad on the screen.
- Enter your zip code or the zip code of the station you would like to change to.
- A list of stations for that zip code will appear. Select your desired station.
- A message will appear that you have successfully changed your station and you can back out of the Settings menu to return to shows and videos.