Yes. You can access Passport videos in the following ways:
- Use the search filters
- Hover over the Video menu item and click Explore Featured Passport Shows
- Hover over your name in the upper left corner of the page and click [your station] | Passport (example: WETA | Passport)
Each option is displayed below.
- Conduct a keyword search using the search textbox located in the upper right side of the screen (Figure 1).
- Click Show Filters on the right side of the page (Figure 2).
- Click the Passport Videos link under the FILTER BY ACCESS section to see all Passport videos associated with your search (Figure 3.1).
- To see non-Passport content only, click the Non Passport Videoslink (Figure 3.2).
Accessing through Video menu item
You can hover your mouse over the Video menu item at the top of the page and click Explore Featured Passport Shows on the right side of the dropdown menu.
Accessing through your name in the upper left corner
- When logged in with your Passport-enabled account (designated by a blue icon to the left of your name), hover over your name and click [your local station name] | Passport.
If you do not see the blue icon next to your name, this option will not display. You must be logged in with a Passport-enabled account. Check your email to see if it's Passport-enabled