If you find that your Watchlist on your Roku is not synced with the Watchlist on your computer or another device with which you view PBS content, try deactivating and reactivating your Roku app.
How to deactivate and reactivate your Roku device
- Open the PBS channel on your Roku device.
- At the top of the screen open the Settings menu.
- At the bottom of the settings menu, select Deactivate Device. The screen will not change.
- Exit the PBS channel and go back to the main screen of your Roku (you can press the Home button). This will give the PBS channel the time to reset and deactivate itself.
- Go to your Channel store and click the PBS channel. You will see a new screen saying the channel needs to be activated.
- Activation instructions appear on the screen along with a 7-character activation code.
- Go to your computer, tablet, or phone and open a browser such as Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
- In the address bar at the top of the screen, type http://www.pbs.org/activate.
- Type the 7-character code in the textbox provided.
- Click Continue.
- Your Roku has been activated. Return to Roku where you can begin watching videos.