Chromecast is a thumb-sized media streaming device that plugs into the HDMI port on your TV. After plugging it in to your TV, all of the content you are viewing on your phone or tablet will appear on your TV screen.
Chromecast is compatible with your Android device.
To connect to Chromecast from your Android device
Simply tap the square icon in the upper right side of your device’s screen to launch Chromecast.
- In the upper right side of the screen, to the left of the search icon, tap the square Chromecast icon.
- The name of your device appears. Tap the device name to connect to Chromecast.
- The square will turn yellow indicating that Chromecast has been activated.
To disconnect to Chromecast from your Android device
- Tap the yellow Chromecast icon located in the upper right side of the screen to the left of the search icon.
- A popup box appears, tap Disconnect. Your Chromecast is no longer connected.