Please watch the following video to learn how to activate Passport on your 4th generation Apple TV:
Please see the following step-by-step instructions:
- From your Apple TV, click the PBS app to open it.
- On the left side of the screen, click Settings.
- If you are currently logged in, click your login.
- Click Log Out.
- Click Activate Now.
- When your activation code appears, go to your computer, laptop, or phone and open a browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Microsoft Edge.
- In the address bar of the browser window, type www.pbs.org/activate.
- In the textbox that appears, type the code from your Apple TV.
- Click one of the sign in options and sign in with the same credentials you used when you signed up for Passport .
- Go back to your Apple TV and click Settings on the left side of the screen.
- You will see that the Passport icon displays and the word ACTIVE appears, indicating that you are now signed in and can begin watching Passport videos.
- Click Shows in the menu on the left side of the screen to return to the Shows page.
- Click the show that has the video you want to watch.
- Click the video you want to watch.
- Click Play.