Please watch the following video to learn how to activate Passport on your 4th generation Apple TV:
Please see the following step-by-step instructions:
- From your Apple TV, click the PBS app to open it (Figure 1).
- On the left side of the screen, click Settings (Figure 2).
- If you are currently logged in, click your login (Figure 3).
- Click Log Out (Figure 4).
- Click Activate Now (Figure 5).
- When your activation code appears, go to your computer, laptop, or phone and open a browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer (Figure 6).
- In the address bar of the browser window, type www.pbs.org/activate (Figure 7).
- In the textbox that appears, type the code from your Apple TV in Figure 6 (Figure 8).
- Click one of the sign in options and sign in with the same credentials you used when you signed up for Passport (Figure 9).
- Go back to your Apple TV and click Settings on the left side of the screen (Figure 10).
- You will see that the Passport icon displays and the word ACTIVE appears, indicating that you are now signed in and can begin watching Passport videos (Figure 11).
- Click Shows in the menu on the left side of the screen to return to the Shows page (Figure 12).
- Click the show that has the video you want to watch (Figure 13).
- Click the video you want to watch (Figure 14).
- Click Play (Figure 15).