Please watch the following video to learn how to activate Passport on your 4th generation Apple TV:
Please see the following step-by-step instructions:
- From your Apple TV, click the PBS app to open it.
- On the left side of the screen, click Profile.
- If you are currently logged in, click Change Account.
- Click Sign Out.
- Click Activate Now.
- When your activation code appears, go to your computer, laptop, or phone and open a browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Microsoft Edge.
- In the address bar of the browser window, type www.pbs.org/activate.
- In the textbox that appears, type the code from your Apple TV.
- Click one of the sign in options and sign in with the same credentials you used when you signed up for Passport .
- Go back to your Apple TV and click Profile on the left side of the screen. You will see that the Passport icon displays and the word ACTIVE appears, indicating that you are now signed in and can begin watching Passport videos.
- Click Shows in the menu on the left side of the screen to return to the Shows page.
- Click the show that has the video you want to watch.
- Click the video you want to watch.
- Click Play.