For detailed instructions on activating your streaming device:
Once you have activated your PBS Passport account, follow the steps below to link your Passport account to your Apple TV.
At the bottom of the app's left-hand menu, select Profile.
At the bottom of the settings menu, there is an option to Change Account > Log Out (if you have an Apple TV 4) or Deactivate (if you have an Apple TV 2/3). Select this option on your Apple TV and confirm.
- A screen indicating the app needs to be activated appears.
- Activation instructions are displayed on the screen along with a 7-character activation code.
- Go to your computer and open a browser such as Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
- In the address bar, type http://pbs.org/activate.
- Enter the seven-character activation code in the textbox provided. This is NOT your Passport activation code.
- Click Continue.
- You are taken to a new page asking you to sign in with a Google, Facebook, or PBS account.
- Choose the same account you used when you activated Passport. If you sign in with a different email address, you will not be signed in with your Passport account and will be unable to watch Passport videos.
- Return to your Apple TV. It has been automatically updated and you can begin watching Passport videos.