Follow the steps below to remove the PBS channel from your Roku device and re-add it.
- Open the PBS channel on your Roku device.
- At the top of the channel go to the Settings menu.
- In the settings menu, at the bottom, select the Deactivate Device option. The screen will not change.
- Leave the PBS channel and go back to the main screen of the Roku (press the Home button). This will give the PBS channel the time to reset and deactivate itself.
- Open the PBS channel again. You will see a new screen saying the channel needs to be activated.
- Activation instructions appear on the screen along with a 7-character activation code.
- Go to your computer and go to http://www.pbs.org/activate.
- Enter the 7-character code in the textbox provided and click Continue.
- Your Roku has been activated. Return to Roku to begin watching videos.