Follow the steps below to remove the PBS channel from your Roku device and re-add it.
- Open the PBS channel on your Roku device.
- At the top of the channel go to the Settings menu.
- In the settings menu, at the bottom, select the Change Account option.
- You will see a new screen saying the channel needs to be activated. Select Activate Now.
- Activation instructions appear on the screen along with a 7-character activation code.
- Go to your computer and go to http://www.pbs.org/activate.
- Enter the 7-character code in the field provided and click Continue.
- You will be prompted to log in with your personal account.
- After signing in, you should see a screen confirming your Roku has been activated. Return to Roku to begin watching videos.