To change the station in the PBS app on your Roku device, follow the steps below:
- Open the PBS app on your Roku device.
- Scroll across the top menu items and click Settings.
- Click Change Local Station.
- Using your remote, enter the zip code of the new station.
- Click OK.
- A list of available options appears on the right. Scroll over and click the station you want.
- The new station is reflected in the upper left side of the screen.
If I have multiple Roku devices, do I need to activate on all?
What is Passport?
Does Passport cost anything?
Can I use the PBS app on Roku without activating?
I activated my Roku account but my Watchlist isn't synced with the Watchlist on my computer
How do I know if my Passport member benefit is activated?
How can I tell which are Passport videos?
I already have the PBS app on my Roku, why do I need to activate?
Can I stream Passport content on my Apple TV?